This product is one of our best quality bags, beautifully finished (see close up photos for details) and secures your valuables well. The Jules satchels are stylish, our partner always chooses beautiful fabrics to coordinate with the print.
- Fabric: The feature fabric is digitally printed in Australia on cotton canvas. The contrasting fabrics are linen and/or cotton.
- Trims: The wooden trims are recycled Cambodian hardwood.
- Webbing: cotton.
- Size: Designed to hold a standard 13″ laptop and/or A4 files
Made by A.N.D. artisandesigner in Cambodia, a fair trade social enterprise, with fabric sourced in Australia.
- Fully lined
- Toggle closure
- Adjustable strap, can be worn on the shoulder or cross body
- Internal zip pocket
- Two internal compartments
- Quality notions
- Limited edition – made in small batches in a disability workshop
Janet has painted a woman or kunga dancing at her campsite. The kunga has customary markings painted on her breasts for performing ceremonial dances. The campsite is identified by the fireplace (star in the middle), dogs and wiltja – traditional shelter made of branches.
Janet is a member of Papulankutja Artists, an Aboriginal owned art centre in the Ngaanyatjatjara Lands of Western Australia.
Flying Fox Fabrics Jules satchels are made by A.N.D artisandesigner Fair Trade, our partner based in Cambodia.
Please note that every bag is unique, and the placement of the fabric design is different on each item.