Fabric and color: the base cloth of the printed fabric is pale grey cotton drill. The design has been hand screen-printed with two colours – burgundy and white. The photos are colour accurate.
h: 35 cm (14 inch)
w: 40 cm (16 inch)
d: 11 cm (4.5 inch)
- Zip closure
- Fully lined
- Internal pockets (one with zip)
- Can hold itself upright
- Handles securely attached
- Can hold a 13 inch laptop and A4 files easily
- Gusset at the base
- Limited Edition (only 2 made)
- Fabric design story supplied with each bag
- Fabric hand printed in Australia
- Made by Women For Women Foundation Cambodia
How was it made?
The fabric was hand-printed by Aboriginal printers in the remote community Gunbalanya (Oenpelli) then beautifully crafted by our fair trade partners in Cambodia.
Note: The placement and color variation of the fabric design is unique and special on every bag
The artist: Josie Tipungwuti.
The design: Body Painting
The artist is a Tiwi Aboriginal woman who works with Bima Wear in the community of Wurrimiyanga on Bathurst Island in the Northern Territory of Australia.