Fabric: Cotton denim feature fabric is printed with variegated ink colors and has a blue cotton lining.
- H: 27 cm (10.5 inches)
- W: 21 (8.5 inches)
- D: 6 cm (gusset) (2.5 inches)
- Magnetic clasp on front
- Handy pockets under flap in feature fabric including with velcro fastening
- Fully lined
- Adjustable strap
- Can be worn on the shoulder or crossbody
- Internal zip pocket
- Discreet external zip pocket on rear
- Design story supplied with each bag
- Limited edition (only 4 were made from this fabric)
- Fabric hand printed in Wadeye community, Australia
- Can be gently hand washed
Please note that each bag is unique and the placement of the fabric design is different and wonderful on each item.
Fair Trade: #whomadeyourbag – Mr Run Cheak and his wife make the small and large messenger bags. They have been working for social enterprise Kravan House for more than 15 years. Mr Run Cheak was a farmer who stepped on a landmine in 1993. At Kravan House he retrained as an artisan which has given him good steady income and he has become a master craftsman.
Care Instructions: Dry cleaning recommended. Some of our customers wash their bags by hand or on a gentle machine cycle.
Fabric: If you love this fabric, lengths of hand printed fabric can be purchased direct from Injalak Arts’ online shop.